Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Readathon Day 2 check in #2 - Review-A-Thon

Here's Readathon activity #2: Review-A-Thon.

In an effort to be efficient and feel like I've actually accomplished something during this 'Thon, I'm going to post mini-reviews of every book I've read here.  I'm taking notes on each book, but most of the reviews will be short.

In addition, there are a few reviews I started but never finished.  I'll be posting those tomorrow:

  1. Less Than Half, More Than Whole
  2. The Small Adventure of Popeye and Elvis
Finally, I read a bunch of books for various challenges, primarily for the LBGT and poetry challenges, but haven't reviewed them.  My goal is to have these finished and posted by Friday:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...