Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Readathon Day 2 check in

2pm: I started the day by reading to my son in bed.  How sweet is that? I read some of Raw Milk Revolution over breakfast, also caught up on email and read some blog posts.  Husband took the kids to grandma's, leaving me free to read!  Hooray.  I read lots of email and blog posts, and finished Raw Milk Revolution while doing a load of laundry at the common house.  I have 2 more hours of unfettered reading.   Time to get started on that TBR pile!

3pm: Finished lunch and Who's Jim Hines?  On to Sassy...

10:30pm: Read a bit then fell asleep in the chair... husband came home with kids and went to the gym.  I took them outside and read while they played.  It's very hard to get any reading done while watching a 1.5 year old who has a tendency to run into the parking lot.  They finally fell asleep just before 10.  Finished Sassy -- ready for some Andrew Clements!

2 comments:

  1. Oh MAMA Librarian . . . you make me smile and then smile some more . . . I have visions of you with your three year old reading and discussing. This is a wonderful blog and I am adding you to my RSS feed so that I can enjoy you while I am edified and enlightened. What a wonderful outlook and sense of self you have! We must have similar personalities or some such thing. Maybe? Anyway, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Claudette! What a warm breeze of friendliness your post is! =) I'm glad you're reading.

    ReplyDelete

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...