Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon check-in #1

I'm home from my workshop and ready to begin the Readathon!!  I'm pumped, ready to read read read.  I'll refer back to my goals for those of you who care about such things.

I started by listening to Inkdeath on my way home.  Upon walking in the door, Dexter (21 months) handed me his current favorite book, I Know A Shy Fellow Who Swallowed A Cello.  He's fascinated with all books that have musical instruments in them.



I suspect we will mix old favorites with new books today.

Thanks to the cheerleaders who have stopped by to wish me a good beginning!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a cute book! Enjoy whatever you read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great book! I'm a music teacher & always looking for music-themed books to read to my young students.

    What other music-themed books does Dexter like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, anything with pictures of instruments, so far. One favorite is Mermaids on Parade. He will also spot a ball in any picture.

    ReplyDelete

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...