Monday, April 5, 2010

Readathon Day 1 check in #2

3pm... finished my appointment (ordered some excellent glasses) and did some grocery shopping; enjoyed audiobooks almost the whole time.  Finished Lighting Their Fires, Rafe Esquith's third book on teaching, and am most of the way through The Golden Hoard.  Also stopped at the mall to view the new iPad.  It's cool, folks!!

Made lunch for myself and the kids. Catching up on email (that's reading, right??).  Next: gardening and more audiobooks.  Husband is at the gym and then we're off to dinner & Avenue Q... that will be a bit of a reading break, but well worth it!  Tonight: I'll finish Raw Milk Revolution and read some more in Simplicity Parenting, which is due back on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...