Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dewey 24 Hour Read-A-Thon check-in

3:30am: I made it through my big stack of picture books.  I can't believe it!  I kept ten or a dozen newer books so Ivy has something to read (although the child does not lack for reading material!).

I started to drift off while reading Carver, so I sat forward in my chair.

I have remaining in the stack for this readathon: two nonfiction, three graphic novels, two short chapter books and three poetic novels.  I hope to finish a few more of them before 9am, but this will depend on when I wake up.  For now, I will read another graphic novel and then see how I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...