Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dewey 24 Hour Read-A-Thon check-in

1am: Spent the last two hours reading three very intense nonfiction books (The Anne Frank Case, Sweethearts of Rhythm and Marching For Freedom).  Wiping my eyes and moving on.  I've been taking notes on each book and will be writing reviews, but I want to keep going while I can.

If you are new to this blog, let me just say I've been participating in the Clear Away the Clutter Readathon all week, which happens to be spring break for me.  I must say, after a whole week of reading, I feel remarkably rested and willing to go back to work with a fresh heart.  I am going to do this every spring break from now on, readathon or not.

Next: another swath of picture books, then some poetry.  The chai latte is holding strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...