Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Challenges: GLBT Challenge

Here's challenge #2 for 2010, and it's only January 1!

GLBT Reading: GLBT Challenge 2010

My goal is to read picture books and middle grade books, which will be shorter but will keep me aimed at my target audience. I can easily get off track when I see a beautiful stack of teen/ya novels on my to-read shelf...

Here are the books I have read so far.  I'm trying to hunt down some more picture books before moving on to middle grade, and I have a few I haven't yet read.  

  1. And Tango Makes Three - Peter Parnell & Justin Richardson
  2. In Our Mothers' House - Patricia Polacco
  3. King & King - Linda De Haan and Stern Nijland
  4. Everywhere Babies - Susan Meyers
  5. Mini Mia and her Darling Uncle - Pija Lindenbaum
  6. Oliver Button is a Sissy - Tomie de Paola
  7. William's Doll - Charlotte Zolotow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...