Here's challenge #2 for 2010, and it's only January 1!
GLBT Reading: GLBT Challenge 2010
My goal is to read picture books and middle grade books, which will be shorter but will keep me aimed at my target audience. I can easily get off track when I see a beautiful stack of teen/ya novels on my to-read shelf...
Here are the books I have read so far. I'm trying to hunt down some more picture books before moving on to middle grade, and I have a few I haven't yet read.
- And Tango Makes Three - Peter Parnell & Justin Richardson
- In Our Mothers' House - Patricia Polacco
- King & King - Linda De Haan and Stern Nijland
- Everywhere Babies - Susan Meyers
- Mini Mia and her Darling Uncle - Pija Lindenbaum
- Oliver Button is a Sissy - Tomie de Paola
- William's Doll - Charlotte Zolotow
Labels: challenge, lbgt