Okay, take a deep breath... this challenge is going to be a big one for me. From Reader Challenges:
• Review each book you read between January 1st and December 31st of the current year.
• PLEASE keep your reviews clean & respectful ~ these books we read are the hard work of an author, and we don’t need to be mean. Even if you didn’t like the book, please try to find something you can say that would be encouraging to the author.
• Reviews can be as short, or long, as you wish
• You MAY overlap with other challenges
• eBooks and Audiobooks ARE allowed
• If there will be spoilers in your review, please note this in the subject line of your post so that those who don’t want to read them can skip that review. Thank you.
I am a dismal failure thus far at writing regular reviews. However, I acknowledge that doesn't mean I will always be a dismal failure. Hence, this challenge.
Wish me luck!