I've really enjoyed reading others' goals for the upcoming year! Y'all are way too motivated for me. I can barely manage to brush my teeth every day. But, of course, I'm here to TRY, right? So here goes:
GOALS FOR 2010
1. Participate in, and successfully complete, 5 or more challenges. Organize challenges in such a way that they're easy to remember and follow.
2. Write at least one review each week and post it to Saturday Reviews
. Schedule time to read and write review each week, then DO IT. Do more reviews with Ivy.
3. Read more with my kids. I read a lot with them over the summer, but during the school year it gets hectic. I can manage one book a day with each of them, either in the morning or the evening.
4. Keep library TBR pile under 100 books -- mostly to be kind to my library!
5. Read blogs and comment regularly. This is something I do sporadically, but really enjoy and would like to make more time to do.
I think that's enough for this year.
Labels: bloggiesta, goals