I'm a librarian and a mama. Here, my children and I read and review books for your edification and enlightenment.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon check-in #2
Um. What? 3pm already and I've read practically nothing. =( I did feed my children and finish Almost Astronauts (WOW WOW WOW). Next will read some board books to my son -- can I count those? -- and put him down for his nap, and read the remainder of my goal books from earlier this week. Good plan. Hope I can carry it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where Am I?
This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...
-
WELCOME To BLOGMANIA ! My Blog is 68 of 123. If you have no idea what this Blogmania business is, check out the main page here . B...
-
I've been overwhelmed by events in my own life -- nothing too important, just the craziness of spring at school and the enjoyment of bei...
-
WINNERS! Thank you to all four of you for submitting your fabulous Animoto videos. By random drawing, the winner of the Amazon gift cert...
Feeding kids is definitely an excusable nonreading offense!
ReplyDeleteI do have dreams about just spending a whole day reading, though. Maybe when they're grown. =)
ReplyDeleteAw, I sympathise - my son is nearly 3 and it's hard. Just relax, have fun and enjoy what you do get to read <3
ReplyDelete