Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon minichallenge: Feed Me, Seymour!

This one was so creative and wonderful!

Luckily the very first book I read was all about eating... well, musical instruments.  So I enlisted the help of my co-blogger Ivy to illustrate this book as best as we could:
I know a shy fellow who swallowed a cello/I don't know why he swallowed a cello/Perhaps he'll bellow!

(Sorry, we didn't have a cello on hand, but Dexter's little pink guitar was good enough, I thought.)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is so fun - love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Book
    by David L. Harrison

    I did it!
    I did it!
    Come and look at what I've done!
    I read a book!
    When someone wrote it
    Long ago
    For me to read,
    How did he know
    That this was the book
    I'd take from the shelf
    And lie on the floor
    And read by myself?
    I really read it!
    Just like that!
    Word by word,
    From first to last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Too cute...great job for your lil' helper!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...