Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge: Goals for 2010

I've really enjoyed reading others' goals for the upcoming year! Y'all are way too motivated for me. I can barely manage to brush my teeth every day. But, of course, I'm here to TRY, right? So here goes:

GOALS FOR 2010

1. Participate in, and successfully complete, 5 or more challenges. Organize challenges in such a way that they're easy to remember and follow.

2. Write at least one review each week and post it to Saturday Reviews. Schedule time to read and write review each week, then DO IT. Do more reviews with Ivy.

3. Read more with my kids. I read a lot with them over the summer, but during the school year it gets hectic. I can manage one book a day with each of them, either in the morning or the evening.

4. Keep library TBR pile under 100 books -- mostly to be kind to my library!

5. Read blogs and comment regularly. This is something I do sporadically, but really enjoy and would like to make more time to do.

I think that's enough for this year.

Labels: ,