Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Challenge: Original TBR


Here's a challenge I can really sink my teeth into.  My TBR pile is ridiculously big, but I have hundreds more books on my shelf I have never read (Librarything says only 97, but who's counting?).  I can't say this will ever change, but this may help me whittle away at some of the books I've been waiting years to read. In keeping with the nature of this blog, I will only read children's or YA books.

Here's my list of 12:
  1. Dove and Sword by Nancy Garden
  2. Incident at Hawk's Hill by Allan Eckert
  3. Last Days by Scott Westerfeld
  4. Morning Girl by Michael Dorris
  5. The Prince in Waiting by John Christopher
  6. Riding Freedom by Pam Muños Ryan
  7. A Ring of Endless Light by Madeline L'Engle (also on my list for the YA Through the Decades challenge, but applicable here because I've owned it for years without reading it)
  8. Seaward by Susan Cooper
  9. The Toothpaste Millionaire by Jean Merrill
  10. Magic or Madness by Jean Larbaliester
  11. A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. LeGuin
  12. Ironman by Chris Crutcher

I will schedule these to be read throughout the year and check back in as I progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...