Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Challenge: Finish That Series

I'm going to like this challenge: Finish That Series. From the web site:

This is an opportunity for you to finish all of those series that have been sitting on your book shelf looking at you. I don't know about you but I have quite a few. With this challenge you count series completed, not books read. I have a series with 20 books in it, although I'm not sure I'll include this one, it doesn't matter how many books are in the series or if you've read most of them and only have one or two left to read. The object of this challenge is to finish the series.

I'll be participating at the Curious level, in which I will finish 2 series I've been wanting to read. One is the Ivy and Bean series by Annie Barrows. I'll consider this one done if I read all the books so far published by the end of the year. This is short and light and I'm already mostways through it. The other is Inkspell/heart/death by Cornelia Funke. I've been waiting to read it until I had a reason, since it's thick and daunting and it's always checked out. Well, now I have a reason!

Perhaps next year I'll do more, but I'm more interested in new books than old, so this is already a deviation from my usual focus.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! This looks good! I might have to add this to my blog and try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I think it's a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...