Monday, March 23, 2015

Olé! Bloggiesta 2015

I look forward to Bloggiesta because I get so much more done when I have a community backing me up. This is really fun for me. 

I have been a miserable book blogger over the past three years, but this year I have made big strides back toward being involved in my reading and blogging life, so I'm proud of that. As part of this spring's Bloggiesta, I resolve to 
  • enter the books I've read this winter into Goodreads
  • sign up for one reading challenge for 2015
  • read at least one of the books on my TBR shelf.
Now I've begun setting up my wordpress.org site, which is far more complicated than I expected -- but I've done web hosting before and managed my own servers, so I know I can figure this thing out soon enough. I resolve to
  • sort through the issues around hosting and domain registration
  • transfer my Blogger site to Wordpress
  • create my blog banner using the art my mom created for me. 
I'm sure there are other things I could be doing, but that's a good start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...