I look forward to Bloggiesta
because I get so much more done when I have a community backing me up. This is really fun for me.
I have been a miserable book blogger over the past three years, but this year I have made big strides back toward being involved in my reading and blogging life, so I'm proud of that. As part of this spring's Bloggiesta, I resolve to
- enter the books I've read this winter into Goodreads
- sign up for one reading challenge for 2015
- read at least one of the books on my TBR shelf.
Now I've begun setting up my wordpress.org site, which is far more complicated than I expected -- but I've done web hosting before and managed my own servers, so I know I can figure this thing out soon enough. I resolve to
- sort through the issues around hosting and domain registration
- transfer my Blogger site to Wordpress
- create my blog banner using the art my mom created for me.
I'm sure there are other things I could be doing, but that's a good start.