Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 2015!

I'm returning to school with all kinds of new ideas. Which, of course, means less sleep for me, but... hey, I can sleep when I'm dead.

I was so excited to participate in the Cybils this year! This was my fourth year on the first round panels, but my first time as part of the Easy Reader/Early Chapter Book cohort. We read over 90 books and narrowed it down to these fourteen. Good luck to the second round panelists, who have to decide which one is the winner!

Because of the Cybils, I already read more last year than I did in the three years previously. Good on me. In 2015, I want to get blogging about books again. One review post a week, I say! Can I do it?

Back soon with Mock Caldecott news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...