Saturday, October 9, 2010

Review: City of Spies


City of SpiesCity of Spies by Susan Kim

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Every kid wants to have superpowers, but Evelyn needs them more than most. Her father has dumped her on an aunt she barely knows while he goes honeymooning with his latest trophy wife. Evelyn draws superhero comics, portraying herself as Scooter, the sidekick of Zirconium Man, battling Nazi spies and diabolical baddies. But when it appears a real spy is in her midst, it's up to Evelyn and her friend Tony to muster some real courage and save the day. Funny and fast-paced, this mystery-thriller will appeal to a wide range of readers.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...