Friday, October 15, 2010

Review: Gunnerkrigg Court, Volume 2: Research


Gunnerkrigg Court, Volume 2: ResearchGunnerkrigg Court, Volume 2: Research by Tom Siddell

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Quirky, creepy and absolutely addicting, this second volume of Tom Siddell's excellent webcomic continues to reveal the layers of secrets at the magical boarding school, Gunnerkrigg Court. From Antimony, to her mother, to the tricky Reynardine, to the ghosts, robots and other creatures who haunt the halls of the Court, nothing is quite as it seems. Siddell never takes himself too seriously, and we find ourself falling hard for his characters. A worthy heir to Buffy.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...