Just in time for Spring Break!! It's the Clear Away the Clutter Readathon, hosted by the Neverending Shelf, where the goal is to chip away at that ol' TBR shelf. I can tell you, the public library will be very happy to get some of its books back.
Let's see... here are some reasonable goals:
- Read a little bit each hour I am awake. (Can I count reading blog posts?)
- Read all the books I've renewed 10 or more times. (13 books, I'm sorry to say.)
- Read at least 5 books every day with my children.
- Write notes on every book so I can write mini-reviews of all of them.
- Finish reading ALL the poetry books I've checked out so I'm prepared for Poetry Month.
How about one unreasonable goal?
- Read one entire novel every day.
This will also overlap with the Dewey 24 Hour Readathon
on Saturday/Sunday, so I'll be doing a lot of concentrated reading that day, although I also have a commitment in the morning that Saturday.