Library Loot, Mar 15


It's been a while since I did a Library Loot post.  I get most of my books from the library; I've only ever received two ARCs in the mail, and I (shamefacedly) haven't read either one.  Luckily our local library system is excellent, and I can get nearly anything I want from it.

I have a much more structured reading schedule this year, but I've kind of fallen down on the job in the past month.  I'm not a reluctant reader, but when I'm feeling overwhelmed, I resist structure of all kinds, even when it's related to things I like or appreciate.  Not a very typical librarian, I suppose.

In any case, Ivy and I were at the library the other day, returning a few things we were done with, and I found a couple books I've been waiting for.  So, even though I already have over a hundred books checked out, I got a couple more.






Now to schedule them and not read them.  =)

What was in your library bag this week?

Labels: