Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall Bloggiesta, September 18-21

I'm mostly excited to be participating in the 2014 Bloggiesta this weekend. I've been such a blog slacker these past couple years, but I'm determined to get started again. So here are my goals:

• Clean up my tags.
• Unify my review structure.
• Review at least five of the books on my to-do shelf.
• Post all my draft posts, including the next part of my Easy Reader leveling post.
• Prep next week's posts.
• Do at least one meme.
• Catch up on my school blog.

I think that's probably enough. My hope is that I'll be done by Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I hope you have fun participating. -- also I see you are reading Lemoncello's Library, I just finished it recently and LOVED it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely on my list of things to do this weekend! It looks fantastic, and I've been eyeing it longingly...

      Delete
  2. I definitely need to clean up my tags! I plan on doing some serious organization this autumn so I can keep ahead of everything. Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with that, and thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  3. I love your list! Nice and short and sweet! I kept adding more and more goals to my list, which means I won't get a lot of them done! But I hope you've been able to get lots of your goals accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...