Saturday, November 13, 2010

Review: Circle Series Visual Edition: Black, Red, and White Graphic Novels


Circle Series Visual Edition: Black, Red, and White Graphic Novels (The Circle Series)Circle Series Visual Edition: Black, Red, and White Graphic Novels by Ted Dekker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I picked this up with some skepticism, as I've not been impressed with the quality of writing of most Christian fiction, but was drawn in despite myself. The story moved quickly (think "24") and was creative and multifaceted. I really enjoyed it. The graphic novel adaptation is well put-together and I thought the art was adequate if not distinguished. It reminded me a bit of last year's Cybils finalist The Dreamer.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...