In some ways it's an excellent day, being a Saturday and all, and I don't have any community meetings. It's the end of my Spring Break. But I also have a conflict resolution workshop that morning, and that will take a big chunk out of my day. Oh, well.
My goals include:
- reading at least 20 picture books off my to-read shelf, and writing mini-reviews of them
- reading at least 5 nonfiction books off to-read shelf and writing mini-reviews
- reading at least part of one book for each of my reading challenges
- reading to both my children
- reading at least some of every hour of the day
Do you plan to participate in the Dewey Read-A-Thon this April? If so, what will you read?