Sunday, March 28, 2010

Clear Away the Clutter Readathon: April 5-11

Just in time for Spring Break!!  It's the Clear Away the Clutter Readathon, hosted by the Neverending Shelf, where the goal is to chip away at that ol' TBR shelf.  I can tell you, the public library will be very happy to get some of its books back.

Let's see... here are some reasonable goals:

  1. Read a little bit each hour I am awake.  (Can I count reading blog posts?)
  2. Read all the books I've renewed 10 or more times.  (13 books, I'm sorry to say.)
  3. Read at least 5 books every day with my children.
  4. Write notes on every book so I can write mini-reviews of all of them.
  5. Finish reading ALL the poetry books I've checked out so I'm prepared for Poetry Month.  
How about one unreasonable goal?
  1. Read one entire novel every day.
This will also overlap with the Dewey 24 Hour Readathon on Saturday/Sunday, so I'll be doing a lot of concentrated reading that day, although I also have a commitment in the morning that Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Am I?

This is an old blog, and I seldom update it. You can find me in these other places, in descending order of frequency: Goodreads @mama_libr...