- YA Through the Ages: This is my most challenging challenge, because there are so many books I chose to read. I just finished The Yearling. Whew! It took me longer than anticipated. I'm quite behind on my schedule, but I hope to catch up over February break. Next is Seventeenth Summer.
- Take Another Chance: I finished #1 (Read Your Doppelganger) and have started #2 (Blogroll Roulette), so I'm right on schedule with this one.
- Clover, Bee and Reverie (poetry): I've scheduled my poetry reading (all poetic novels) for this one for February and March, so there will be lots coming up. I just read my first book yesterday, All the Broken Pieces.
- Original TBR: I scheduled one per month here. I should be reading Dove and Sword this week, but I'm swamped with other reading and ack! I hope I don't get too behind.
- Read'n'Review: I'm doing well here -- I've actually reviewed just about all the books I've read so far this year, which is a huge improvement over last year! I have not reviewed many of the audiobooks, though. I'm not sure if I plan to include these or not. It's hard to write review notes when I'm walking around or driving while listening.
- Finish That Series: This is a very brief challenge for me, and I'm only participating at the lowest level. It was really just an incentive for me to actually read/listen to Inkheart once and for all. I've done one book so far and it was very good!
- GLBT Challenge: I still need to come up with a list of books, but I read Tango Makes Three and wrote a mini-challenge piece on why I am doing this challenge.
Memes, Themes and Other Writing